Warid has always been providing the best services for its customers. Along with voice and SMS services abroad, for the first time in Pakistan, Warid allows its customers to use Warid internet service while roaming in specific destinations.
Warid GPRS Roaming:
|Country||Operator||Network Code||GPRS Charges||MMS||Charging Interval||Helpline|
|Saudi Arabia||Etihad Etisalat||420-03||$0.002||$0.57||10 KB||+96265828100|
|Saudi Arabia||Al Jawal||420-01||$0.023||$6.96||10 KB||+96614555555|
|Saudi Arabia||Zain||420-04||$0.023||$6.96||10 KB||(Not available)|
GPRS Data connection can be disconnected at anytime to avoid over-billing by auto Sync.
How to Activate:
To activate Warid Prepaid GPRS Data Roaming,
- There is no security deposit required.
- Operators specific GPRS data usage charges will apply.
- This service is only for prepaid customers.
- All above charges are exclusive of tax.
- The tariffs are charged in Pakistani Rupees when billed. The U.S. Dollar – Pakistani Rupee exchange rate applied for each calendar month will be the open market exchange rate on 23rd day of the previous month.
- Above GPRS charges are shown in 1KB increments. Please see the Charging Interval column for operator specific charging interval.
- For more information, call 321.