Telenor always provides the best offers and services to meet the needs of the customers. Making a call from a mobile phone is the fastest way of communication. Many times, we have to make calls to our loved people for some reasons or to get rid of boredom.
Telenor is now providing an unlimited call package offer. With this offer, you don’t have to pay for every individual call. Instead, you will pay once and make unlimited call during the whole day.
Super Star Offer is an unlimited call package for making On-Net (Telenor to Telenor) calls for whole day (except 7PM to 10PM).
The daily activation charges are Rs. 11.99 + tax / day.
How to Activate:
If you want to activate Telenor unlimited call package,
Terms and Conditions:
- Unlimited calls are only for Telenor to Telenor (on-net) calls.
- This offer is not applicable from 7PM to 10PM.
- Validity of the offer will expire at 12AM every day and the user will have to activate this offer again.
Sometimes, we are busy calling our some loved one. Suddenly, the balance is over. This causes problem. Therefore, Telenor has introduced its service known as “Telenor Auto Advance”.
With this service, when you are calling someone and your balance runs out, you can get advance/loan balance automatically without asking for it.
Advance Balance: Rs. 3
How to Get Advance in Telenor:
For auto advance service by telenor, you do not need to pay any activation charges. There is no any subscription for this service.
You will get the advance balance of Rs. 3 when you are busy in calling someone and your balance ends.
(This service is only for Talkshawk Customers. On recharge, used advance will be deducted.)
Book Telenor Number
The Telenor has always been providing best offers and packages for its users. Now, the Telenor presents Online Number Booking. Now you can search and book you number online with ease. The procedure/method to book number is given below.
How to Book Telenor Number Online:
Follow the below steps:
- Go to Telenor’s official website, Click Here.
- Enter your required number and fill the security form.
- Then press “Check” button.
- If line: “No Number matched your criteria” appears below the “Check” button, it means that the number is not available.
- Otherwise, the list of numbers or a single number will appear.
- Select the number and then press “Book Number” button.
- On the next page, fill the form with your truthful information.
- Press “Submit” button.
Your number will be booked and you will be able to get the Sim from nearest Telenor Franchise or Service Center.
Now the Telenor presents offer to share account balance called as “Smart Share“. The Telenor customers can now share their account balance with each other. A person using Telenor Prepaid Sim can transfer his balance to another person using Telenor Prepaid Sim. This offer is valid in both Telenor Talkshawk and Djuice. The balance transfer range is Rs. 15 – 200, i.e., you can share the balance between Rs. 15 and Rs. 200. Procedure / Method to share balance of Telenor Sim is given below.
How to Share Balance in Telenor:
To share balance using Telenor,
Dial *1*1*<Recipient Number>*<Amount>#
And reply with 1.
(Example: *1*1*923456667789*50# and then press 1).
- Charges: The service charges are Rs. 3.99 + tax that will be deducted from the amount which is being transferred. For Example, If you share Balance of Rs.100, the recipient will receive Rs.95.
- The transferred balance will not affect the validity of account balance of the recipient.
Note: If you have not activated Smart Share service, then first activate it by calling 345 or visiting Telenor Sales & Service Centre (Franchise).