Hide Friends in New Timeline 2013
As the most of the Facebook users want to hide their information and other things in their profile, the users has to set the privacy setting. In the Privacy setting, there is no any option to hide friends list. As the theme of the Facebook Timeline has changed, some of the settings of the users are reset and the user does not know where is privacy setting of friends so that they can hide their friends from others. Below is the procedure to hide list of friends on Facebook Timeline.
How to Hide Friends in Facebook Timeline:
- First of all, Go to Facebook and Login to your account.
- Now, from the home page, Go to your profile.
- Click on the title “Friends” on the friend list of your Timeline.
- On the friends page, your all friends will be shown.
- On the right side of friends list, click on edit button looking like a “Pencil”.
- On clicking it, a drop-down menu will open.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the “Edit Privacy”.
- A box will appear having privacy setting.
- Click on the button against Friends List is written. As shown in the picture below.
- A drop-down menu will open.
- Select “Only Me” from the drop-down menu.
- Now, You have hidden your friend list from all except yourself.
Enjoy using our tricks.