Make Money With PTC.
There are many sites that pay you for only clicking and viewing the advertisers’ sites for a few (fixed) seconds. These sites are called PTC (Paid To Click) sites. These are also called Bux sites, because the first site of this type was “Bux.to”. There are millions of PTC sites. Beware, that most of the PTC sites are fake and do not pay money to their users. Of course, the ratio of scam (fake/not paying) sites is much greater than the paying sites. However, a scam or fake (not paying) site does not live long and dies because the members leave the site and also tell others not to go there.
How to Make Money with PTC Sites:
- Register on a Legit (paying) site.
- View all advertisements.
- You account will be credited.
- However, you cannot get this credit direct into your Payza, Paypal or Liberty Reserve etc. account.
- Every site has its own limit called “Minimum Cashout” or “Minimum Payout” after which you will be able to get the cash in your Payza, Paypal or Liberty Reserve account. This process is called “Cashout” or “Payout”.
- You can increase your earnings by referring other people to the site. This is done by displaying banners on different places or by promoting your referral link.
Top Legit (Paying) PTC Sites:
The List of Best PTC Sites 2013: