Auto Posting From WordPress to Facebook
Most of the people do not want to spend their time on posting links from their WordPress blog to their Facebook profile or page. The WordPress solves this problem. If you want that your WordPress blog posts should automatically be published on your Facebook profile or page, this page will help you.
WordPress to Facebook Auto-Posters:
Here are some plugins that will automatically publish your WordPress posts to your Facebook page or profile.
- Simple Facebook Connect
- NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster
These plugins will do your work while you are taking rest.
Hide Friends in New Timeline 2013
As the most of the Facebook users want to hide their information and other things in their profile, the users has to set the privacy setting. In the Privacy setting, there is no any option to hide friends list. As the theme of the Facebook Timeline has changed, some of the settings of the users are reset and the user does not know where is privacy setting of friends so that they can hide their friends from others. Below is the procedure to hide list of friends on Facebook Timeline.
How to Hide Friends in Facebook Timeline:
- First of all, Go to Facebook and Login to your account.
- Now, from the home page, Go to your profile.
- Click on the title “Friends” on the friend list of your Timeline.
- On the friends page, your all friends will be shown.
- On the right side of friends list, click on edit button looking like a “Pencil”.
- On clicking it, a drop-down menu will open.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the “Edit Privacy”.
- A box will appear having privacy setting.
- Click on the button against Friends List is written. As shown in the picture below.
- A drop-down menu will open.
- Select “Only Me” from the drop-down menu.
- Now, You have hidden your friend list from all except yourself.
Enjoy using our tricks.
This post contains a trick that tells you how to trace a Facebook user or friend on chat.
By using this trick you can trace IP, Country, Location, OS and browser etc.
Below is the procedure to trace a person using FB.
How to Trace Facebook User or Friend
Procedure to Trace FB Friend or User:
Step 1: Create a free blog / website using www.Blogger.com
Step 2: Register on www.Woopra.com and add a site.
(You will be given a code).
Step 3: Now place this code in footer of your blog.
Step 4: Download and login into Woopra.
Step 5: Connect your website and be online.
Step 6: During chat, give your website link to friend.
Now when he will visit your website, you can trace his IP, Country, Location and much more…
(For more information about Woopra and tracing a visitor on your website Click Here).
Trace the persons using this trick and enjoy…
Give your comments in box below…